Is your student interested in castles? Here is a great project that can be completed independently. A lapbook. All you need is a manila file folder, the downloadable file, pencil, scissors and a glue stick. That’s all! Your student will learn about where castles were, how their built, who lived in them and much more! So, step back in time and create your own book about castles.
- Create your own book about the world of Middle Ages Castles
- Lapbook is 9 pages, including cover page
- Materials needed: downloadable file, manila file folder, pencil, colored pencils, glue stick and scissors.
- Great for Elementary Students!
- This is a book that your student can complete on their own!